Welcome to My Blog!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be writing mostly about rubberstamping and paper crafts. I will also be adding a few fun stories from work.

I work at a doctors office. Our patients say and do some of the cutest and funniest things. All my stories are good intentioned, never to actually harm or make fun of my patients or their conditions. I am the first person to make fun of myself and share the silly and sometimes stupid things I do.


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Santa's Magic Key

This is my version of Santa's Magic Key. 
 I wish I had this key when my girls were little.

Santa's Magic Key
 
This key is very special, you see.
It wont work for you and me…
Hang it just outside your door.
Go to bed and worry no more…
Close your eyes and close them tight.
Cause Santa Clause is coming tonight!

I apologize the pictures are not the best.  I took them from my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment