Welcome to My Blog!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be writing mostly about rubberstamping and paper crafts. I will also be adding a few fun stories from work.

I work at a doctors office. Our patients say and do some of the cutest and funniest things. All my stories are good intentioned, never to actually harm or make fun of my patients or their conditions. I am the first person to make fun of myself and share the silly and sometimes stupid things I do.


Thursday, December 30, 2010

Creativity sometimes means cleaning up FIRST!

I have not been in my craft room for about a couple of weeks now.  Why?  Because it is a disaster! 

I was busy making cards and boxes for a couple of craft fairs - I think I made 135 cards,  40 Hersey Nugget boxes,  26 Ghiradelli chocolate boxes and about a dozen or so of packages of 4 mint patties in the shapes of a snowflake, a snowman, a Santa suit and an elf.  Almost all of the candy sold, did not do so good on the cards.  I am not too disappointed because thetwo craft fairs were not very well organized or advertised.  The next craft fairs will be better.  I will post some of the cards on my Etsy shop.

After all that, I was tired.  I was doing really good about cleaning up each night.,,but then there was that one night, where I was too tired.  It just takes one night of  not put things away, then the mess grows.

I was going to tackle the craft room tonight.  But time got away from me...so tomorrow it is.  I only have cleaning/reorganizing my craft room, taking back a couple of Christmas items for my daughter and baking something for my family with my new Kitchen Aide mixer.

I know I will get the room back together.  I have faith in myself.  Mostly because it has been a bit rough at work and I need to get my creative spirit going to distract me from the yucky parts of the day.

I will take before and after pictures and post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment