Welcome to My Blog!


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be writing mostly about rubberstamping and paper crafts. I will also be adding a few fun stories from work.

I work at a doctors office. Our patients say and do some of the cutest and funniest things. All my stories are good intentioned, never to actually harm or make fun of my patients or their conditions. I am the first person to make fun of myself and share the silly and sometimes stupid things I do.


Friday, January 7, 2011

Baking with new oven.

Well I have pretty much been down for 2 days with a migraine.  I am attempting to make a cake for my fathers birthday.  I say attempting because I have a new oven.  The old oven did not heat correctly so the cake would bake, well very oddly each time. I made a practice cake on Sunday, which came out great except that it would NOT come out of the pan.  The cake  pan is from Wilton.  It is a round two tiered cake baked so that when put together, there can be filling inside in the shape of a heart. 

Here are picture from the Wilton website.

His cake will be triple fudge chocolate with cream cheese filling and I think chocolate frosting.   I think my husband hopes the cake will come out more than me.  He bought it for me a year or two ago and I have yet to have a perfect one because of our oven.  I do have faith tonight though.

I am going to try and make another card tonight as long as my migraine stays "down".  I have had them for about 20 years, so I have learned to function when they are not severe. 

I have also posted pictures of the "before" picture of my craft room.  It is pretty scary looking to me.   My goal is to have it organized by Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment